He is Always Seeing and Blessing Us

By God’s grace, I was born in a family of devotees. My father was associated with Sree Chaitanya Gaudiya math in the 70's. After his marriage to my mother, she also came in the association of the devotees. I was exposed to Gaudiya Math from my birth time.

It gives me immense pleasure to recall the memories of a program in Bathinda (Punjab) held in 1990’s at Thermal Colony. My father always told me: you just surrender yourself at the holy feet of Gurudeva and never ask or pray for materialistic things from Him. I tried to follow that, but as time passed, I got more attracted towards the materialistic world which is not good for Hari-bhajan.

I would like to tell our godbrothers and sisters (especially the young age ones) that whenever we have a question in our mind, we should discuss this with the pure devotee rather than getting carried away in other directions. Guruji will always give an answer to our questions, in any form. Even today he is giving answers by different ways. I am trying to express this by following of my some life experiences.

In 2004 or 2005, I use to visit Chandigarh math and a large number of devotees used to visit as Guruji was there. One day I raised a question to my father over the phone. I said that whenever I visit Guruji, I don't get a chance to talk with him, so how would he ever recognize me?  I wrongly thought at the time that his sevaks were partial to some and not giving favor to others.  I thought they only allow their known persons to sit for a long time in Guruji’s room.

My father replied to me: why have you become worried with all this? Guruji knows everyone regardless of physical presence. It is the duty of sevaks to control the devotees or else it is not possible for everyone to greet Guru Maharaj.

On the very next day, I entered the room of Guruji when it was full of devotees, but as soon as I entered, Guruji looked at me, smiled, and said “ah geya,," you have come! He then chatted with me for a long time. On that day, I realized how much big mistake there was in my thinking.

Our Guruji is always with all of us and is looking and blessing us. If we have any questions, we must not keep inside our mind only, we should talk to devotees to explore the answer.

—Bhuvan Mohan Das





Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

Capture It in Your Heart